Sunday, March 4, 2012

Office Supplies are Like Bacon.

Why do I keep wanting to buy old office supplies (particulary hole punchers, tape dispensers, staplers,  & clip boards)? I don't know...but it's the same feeling I had as a child and I could never get enough bacon. As an adult when I was finally able to buy and make my own bacon...mmmmm.
I think the office supply thing has something to do with teaching and the incessant questions such as:
"Where's the stapler?"
"Where's the hole puncher?"
"Can I tape this?"
There are NEVER enough supplies to go around. I really don't know why the students ask me where they are because 9 out of 10 times I never know due to someone (myself included) having had wandered off with them. When they are found there are no staples or tape. The hole punchers are jammed and the clipboards which I bought in a large and colorful quantity are in seriously short supply unless I specifically "mention" that I "wonder" where they are. Miraculously they appear throughout the day. I mean they are for the kiddos, so I don't really care, but I like to keep 'em in check.


So...my find at goodwill...
An old school heavy duty tape dispenser.
Which was cool in and of itself.
But really, what doesn't look good in HOT PINK?♥
DRUM ROLL...perfect for Masking Tape! ♥ it!

No comments:

Post a Comment